Seeing the world through Abenezer's eyes:
- Riding a tricycle at grandma and grandaddy's house, when they gave it to him to take home, he shouted 'yes, yes' and during the ride, blew kisses to it in the car
- At our shopping trip in Kroger's, he was amazed at the produce department and cheered when I put grapes and corn on the cob in the cart.
- Cheering when we Greg put hot dog buns in the cart.
- Thinking that the highlight of the day was the ride in the beat up old truck
- Shouting "America America' when he saw the flag during the Olympics and being upset when the women lost the volleyball game to Brazil
- Thinking bathtub is a big enough pool to try to swim
- Any song is a reason to dance
- Everything is a reason to smile