In effort to help those who travel after me and for those of you who are curious--below is a list of what I am taking. I have tried to glean info from those who have already gone and other websites...
Hint: One of the things requested are outside play toys like blow up balls and chalk...keep an eye out on those end of summer clearance racks!
Donations for Hannah's Hope
- a duffel filled with clothes (50 pounds worth!) for the children in the orphanage...mostly newborn to 6 mos--that's the size that was most needed at this point
- several scrub clothing (that's what the special mothers wear)
- sidewalk chalk, frisbees, bubbles, beach balls, a stuffed bunny, and a baby
- packs of newborn diapers, desitin, and wipes
- shampoos, lotions, and baby wash
- toothpaste and toothbrushes (thanks Dr. Dwyer!)
- hand sanitizer
Thank you to the friends that helped to fill the duffel and the tub. The children and the workers will appreciate it!