My friend Maria at Indescribable gave me an Over The Top award..Thanks Maria! Check her blog out at http://rpelley1.blogspot.com/ and read about her adventures with some beautiful children from Ethiopia. As always, Maria, thanks for your encouragement.
Okay..I need to answer these questions as part of the deal—Here goes..but it’s late and my brain is fried!
1.Where is your cell phone? no idea!
2. Your hair? turning grey! yikes!
3. Your mother? working hard
4. Your father? fighting cancer
5. Your favorite food? potatoes
6. Your dream last night? can’t remember!
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? to do long term missions
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? reading, serving, music
11. Your fear? spiders..yuk…and flying..
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? hmmm…with a social worker degree
13. Where were you last night? home in a blizzard
14. Something you aren’t? hiding emotions
15. Muffins? chocolate cappuccino chunk
16. Wish list item? a soloist’s voice
17. Where did you grow up? some would say I haven’t..but Staunton Va..right where I am still at
18. Last thing you did? emailed Sarah about donations for HH
19. What are you wearing? workout clothes
20. Your TV? flat panel free standing
21. Your pets? 3 dogs, 2 cats, 9 chickens, 2 dwarf rats..fish and frogs in a pond
22. Your friends? the best…
23. Your life? crazy
24. Your mood? unpredictable
25. Missing someone? a friend in Zambia
26. Vehicle? filthy with snow on it
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? TJ Maxx
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? today..watched a birth on tv
32. Your best friend? loves coffee
33. One place that you go over and over? as much as I hate to say it..Walmart
34. One person who emails you regularly? some guy who promises free financial aid for school ties with the guy who offers medicine for body enhancement…
35. Favorite place to eat? Blue Nile
I am passing this award on to.... Dawn , Dominique, Kim, and Demarie because they were recently took time out of their busy lives to encourage me and pray for me son! So thankful for your friendships!