I am grateful for:
58. a wonderful mother’s day with 4 precious children and 1 more waiting that I long to hold.
59. the feeling of dirt under my fingernails while working in a garden.
60. homemade mashed potatoes
61. friends who sacrifice for our family
62. fresh cut grass
63. grace upon grace upon grace
64. music that feeds my soul
65. listening to my daughter play beautiful music
66. a car that can be dented with a baseball.
67. hearing the laughter of 8 giggly girls.
68. soccer coaches that teach much more important lessons than ball handling.
69. a son that gets that lesson in his heart.
70. A donation of $200 worth of meds at cost from a friend for our son’s care center.